The four SHED styles are Stabilizer, Hedger, Energizer, Driver. Although each of us comprises a mixture of ALL four, everyone has a preferred style in which they behave and communicate with others. Very few people realize we are only 25% effective when we don’t adapt our style in response to others.
Adaptation is the key.
The SHED style tool’s primary focus is to provide practical strategies on how to effectively lead and manage rapid change. The goal in utilizing this tool in the workplace is to:
• Engage employees
• Reduce negativity
• Increase productivity
• Improve bottom line results
The power of any assessment tool is increased awareness. This is the critical first step in making positive changes at work and life. Most successful people know themselves well, recognize their strengths and know their opportunities for growth.
Knowing your SHED Style can help you by:
• Raising your awareness about how you think about how you deal with change
• Understanding why you react the way you do when you encounter a change at work or in your personal life.
• Recognizing the SHED Styles of people you work with can help you in communicating better with them when dealing with change.
• Learning to quickly adapt your SHED Style will make you 75% more effective!
Read more about how to find YOUR SHED STYLE HERE