Shed for Success™ Traction Program
This is a highly customized solution for leaders and staff from corporate, education and the healthcare industry. Based on your needs, a prescriptive program is designed and delivered specifically around your outcomes.
Four focused tracks provide the traction to embed long lasting change readiness into every fiber of the organization’s DNA.
• Employee Track (all employees)
• Leadership Track (supervisors, managers and executives)
• SHED Champion Track (formal and informal leaders who will be responsible for keeping the SHED program alive.
• Trainer Certification Track (educators, trainers or leaders who are certified to train the employee and leadership courses and equipped to assist business leaders in the development of building stronger work teams and engagement programs to support organizational change initiatives.
Employee Training: Shed for Success
In addition to the virtual training objectives which is pre-work, this course includes:
• Awareness of how each person currently deals with organizational change
• Understand the strengths and challenges of each SHED Style
• Apply 16 communication change strategies for adapting your SHED style and become 75% more effective
• Recognize primary and secondary SHED Styles and how to help others from getting unstuck
• Value each person’s style and the strength they bring to the team
• Manage SHED styles under stress – any strength over developed can become your weakness
• Harness the power of celebration in accelerating professional and organizational goals
• Distinguish the difference in real and imagined fears
• Develop an action plan of how to address fear and move forward
• Learn the 3 R’s of shedding to stay positive, juggle multiple priorities and do more with less
• Identify the 3 areas where people become over attached and can’t SHED
• Learn how to embrace change quickly by reframing any challenging situation
• Implement 5 key ways to eliminate negativity and create a positive work environment
• Practice 40 ways to recharge at work in less than 5 minutes (energy management)
• Identify 25 things you can control right now (control management)
• Utilize being in the present to avoid accidents, build stronger teams and enhance customer service
• Learn 5 key filters questions to help you decide if it is time to SHED
• Understand the benefits of changing (shedding) vs. the consequences of not changing (shedding)
• Practice the 3 tips for helping people become comfortable with uncertainty