- 7 Ways to Overcome Challenges at Work and in Life Most of us want to live a happy and carefree life, but none of us ever do. Instead, we experience obstacles, challenges, and problems. It’s not if, but when SHED HAPPENS to all of us. What you do in those moments makes or breaks your life. Let this book be your guide. Limited time offer. Buy one book (SHED HAPPENS), get a second copy free. No limit. Makes a great gift for a special friend or co-worker.
- A straight forward and practical every day survival guide to help healthcare professional lead and master change. Every page is filled with practical strategies for immediate implementation at work and in life. Book includes a SHED Style™ Assessment Tool.
This book is for Healthcare Professionals.
- A nuts and bolts survival guide to empower every employee and manager to lead and master change. Every page is filled with practical strategies for immediate implementation at work and in life. Book includes a SHED Style™ Assessment Tool.
This version of our Survival Guide is for Employees and Managers. If you are a Healthcare Professional, see the book for Healthcare Professionals.
- Remind yourself to SHED by wearing this brightly colored "Lenny-Green" T-Shirt displaying "SHED NOW!" boldly written on the front. This is an excellent reminder for you as well as for everyone you come in contact with to SHED!
- Inspire your team with a SHED Workplace Negativity Day kit! For only $2 per person (plus shipping) you can motivate your team of 12 to SHED Workplace Negativity. Each package contains 12 green SHED Negativity wrist bands; RX for the Shedding Revolution Cards; SHED Pills; SHED Challenge Sign-up Sheets; Take the SHED Challenge Certificate; 10 Ways you can SHED workplace negativity without really trying poster; and, SHED Challenge Success Webinar. Call for bulk pricing and bigger orders: 877-574-3366.
- Ignite your team with the skills and motivation to lead and master change. Designed for employees and managers. Each kit includes: • 10 Survival Guide Shed or You're Dead Books • 10 Reminder Lizards • 10 What Will You Shed Today cards • 1 Shedding DVD • 1 Rx Pad • 1 Bottle Shed Pills • 1 Lenny Award Certificate (unlimited reproducible license) A total value of over $300.00
- Ignite your team with the skills and motivation to lead and master change. • 10 Survival Guide Shed or You're Dead Books for Healthcare Professionals • 10 Reminder Lizards • 10 What Will You Shed Today cards • 1 Shedding DVD • 1 Rx Pad • 1 Bottle Shed Pills • 1 Lenny Award Certificate (unlimited reproducible license) A total value of over $300.00
Shedding Pharmacy RXHelp your team SHED by utilizing the Shedding Pharmacy Prescriptions. Pad of 25.
- 12 Little Lennys for $10. These Little Lennys are great for keeping on your desk as a reminder to SHED! Share with your colleagues and let Lenny help you stick to your commitment to SHED.
- These peppermint candies are great reminders to keep shedding. RX - take one pill by mouth and dispense to others as needed. For the relief of: Above the Neck constipation, negative attitudes, toxic people and resistance to change.
- "Discover and Celebrate the Incredible You" through this powerful CD. Learn about the shedding philosophy, hear Kathy's dramatic AIDS story, vicariously live through Kathy's journey to Africa and learn the 10 lessons that provides powerful insights for your personal and professional life. Each lesson continues to uplift your soul with breathtaking pan flute interlude music. Many people listen to this on the way to work for inspiration. Others use it to begin staff meetings.
- Experience the magical hour with the LIVE DVD Keynote of Kathy's most popular presentation, Shed or You're Dead®: How to Stay Alive & Thrive in the Midst of Change!
- In this insightful book, recipient of the Writer's Digest Book Award, Kathy B. Dempsey speaks to children in their journey of loss and survival. Kathy and her partner, Lenny T. Lizard speak directly to children, giving them tools and techniques for managing hurt. The Kids’ Survival Guide: Dealing with Hurt is based on the SHED Philosophy. Shedding is a fundamental skill for everyone: it means letting go of the old and embracing the new. The book’s key message is Shed to Move Ahead. From birth to death, we must keep shedding. Learning this is crucial for all of us to lead happier and healthier lives.
- Why Shed? Lizards grow by shedding their skin. If they don't Shed, they die! If humans and organizations don't shed, they die! We don't actually learn from life experiences. In reality, the learning comes in the reflection of our experiences. We all need to take time to reflect. Ask yourself these questions. Celebrate what you've SHED and discover what you need to SHED.
- • Shed or You're Dead Book • Survival Guide
- • Shed or You're Dead Book • Survival Guide
- In the mid-80s, I experienced a life-changing event in which I was the first healthcare worker in the United States to be diagnosed HIV positive. Because of my AIDS incident I felt called to go to Africa and volunteered for a month in Zambia with orphans who had all lost their parents to AIDS. Little did I realize that in August of 2005, I would experience a journey that would forever transform and deepen my relationship with self, others and God. My traumatic experiences prior to arriving in Africa were God's way of preparing me for learning my greatest life lesson: GOD IS ENOUGH! This journal is created to guide you toward and enriched and deeper relationship with self, others and God.
- In this insightful book, recipient of the Writer's Digest Book Award, Kathy B. Dempsey inspires us to shed whatever is holding us back from living a full and passionate life. Her 31 unconventional strategies like, "Be Psychotic!", "Hallucinate!" and "Eat two crickets a day!" may shock you. Keep reading! They're a powerful catalyst to help you deal more effectively with change and accelerate your growth both personally and professionally.
- This fun squishy scribbler is a great reminder for your desk. Keep it handy to remember to SHED at work.
- Let Lenny loose in your company! Take this 10" Lenny with you to meetings and post pictures of the team with Lenny reminding them to SHED. Lenny has a unique way of interacting with team members and provides a fun way to connect with the SHED styles around the table.
- 12 wrist bands for $12.00. Pledge to do your part in creating and maintaining a positive healthy work environment by publicly declaring your goal to SHED complaining and negativity by wearing your "I'm Allergic to Negativity Wrist Band".
- • Shed or You're Dead book • Inspirational Shedding Audio CD • RX Pad • Bottle Shed Pills • Lenny Jr.